I purchased the Natus Otometrics vHIT in 2018 and have used it on a handful of patients. I am now selling it in mint condition with extra supplies. It is the unit with ALL the modules on it except Caloric and Torsional. Cost for a new one is about $33,000 CDN, selling for $15,000 CDN.
The Natus (Otometrics) vHIT includes:
- impulse v3.0 LARP/RALP module
- impulse v3.0 Lateral vHIT module
- Impulse v3.0 USB (Frenz)
- Impulse v3.0 Ocular Module
- Impulse v3.0 Positional Module
- additional modules you can get from Natus are torsional ~$6,000.00 CDN and caloric ~$7,000.00 CDN